Diversity and Inclusion
CERISSE.CO.UK is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace in each of our offices across the globe. We pledge to listen, to educate and to challenge. To inspire action and ensure accountability across all levels of our business.
We will listen in order to understand our employees, customers and partners. We offer a safe space for people to speak about their lived experiences, and empower freedom of expression without judgement.
We will educate our employees, offering regular opportunities for ongoing and consistent learning. We strive for enhanced awareness and understanding of the value of an inclusive workplace, achieved through mandatory training for all staff.
We will challenge decisions made in all areas of the business and stand up for what’s right. We pledge to build our processes with inclusivity at the heart.
We’re reviewing everything we do to ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded across all areas of our business and brand. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion in 2021 include (but are not limited to):
- Inclusion awareness training for all CERISSE staff
- Ensuring all voices continue to be heard within our organisation with the help of our Diversity and Inclusion Council – here to educate, challenge and strengthen our actions as a business. This team and its recommendations will have the full support of the executive board
- We’re developing a data dashboard to better understand the impact of our processes and the demographic of our workforce, identifying where we have opportunities, imbalances and gaps
- We’re reviewing how we present ourselves and who we work with externally, from designers to creative talent, in order to be a truly diverse and inclusive design brand
- We’ve launched a Mental Health First Aid programme to create safe spaces across all UK locations, aiming to support those who are suffering with their mental health. We plan to roll out this programme globally in 2021
We ask that our team and customers hold us to account on this. We’ll update this page regularly with our learnings, actions and results.